Here's how to take care of your tree and protect your warranty after we plant it and you take over.
• Check your watering if you notice wilting, folding or cupping of leaves, or subtle color change.
• FEEL YOUR SOIL! Wilting and color change can be sign of too much water as well.
• If it is dry - soak it. If it is wet - let it dry out before watering again.
• Each tree in your yard may have different watering requirements.
• Make sure you know if you have a water loving tree or a drought tolerant tree before you adjust watering.
Get Your Free Watering Guide Today!
Tree Bags & Root Stimulator
Tree Bags are an excellent addition to your water program for your newly planted trees. Ask your Fossil Creek
Tree Farm & Nursery professional for more information and product availability. Tree Bags provide up to 20
gallons of water while allowing a constant slow-release water flow for up to nine hours. Perfect for clay soil!
Root Stimulator & Starter Solution is an aid to the development of a fast root structure, strong root structure and
green vigorous trees. It contains a rooting hormone and fertilizer. Follow application instructions as provided by
the product manufacturer.
Protecting Your Warranty!
In the event that your new tree begins to struggle and show signs of wilt, fading
leaves or dropped leaves, contact Fossil Creek Tree Farm & Nursery immediately. We will do everything possible
to identify the problem and offer corrective care suggestions. Please call, come by, email photographs and share
with us the symptoms your tree is experiencing. Failure to contact us in a timely manner may void your warranty.
Contact us right away if you have questions or concerns.